Monday, October 19, 2009

Professional Implications of Podcasting.

8 attempts to try and complete this posting using the explored technology and did I mention about 6 hours. I am starting to go crazy but I have tried searching for embedding tips...Blogger doesn't host content. I tried to trick Blogger by generating the podcast as a video...this partially worked but then Youtube shutdown for maintenance. I then subscribed to www.podbean.com which looks like a great free site. My podcast uploaded but for somereason it doesn't play despite several attempts.

Final attempt...upload a video file to photobucket and try to embed it here. I praise the technology but all is not golden just yet. I know that if any of my colleagues faced this problem...goodbye podcasting. I will obviously need to find out if using Adobe Premiere Elements to generate my mp3 was the problem.

I am sure the next posting will go smoother....

Part 1:

Photobucket

Part 2:

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment